Depending on the position, you may need to submit a transcript or a portfolio so that our recruiters can see examples of your work. Before you apply, make sure that the required documents are saved to the device that you are using to apply. If your portfolio is online, you can enter the link in your profile. Otherwise, you can upload the documents in the same section in which you add a resume. Transcripts can be sent in by opening a ticket, but only when requested. Resumes and portfolios should be submitted at the time of application.
If you have already applied and need to add documents, follow these steps:
For Internal Applicants:
- Log in to your Workday account via MyDisneyCareer on The Hub or MyDisneyToday.
- Click into your profile in the top right corner.
- Under the Summary tab, you can upload documents under “Upload My Experience.”
For External Applicants:
- Please submit a ticket with your documents attached.
- Make sure to include your name and Job ID so that we can upload the documents correctly.
While we cannot guarantee they will be viewed, we will do our best to get them attached. If the recruiting team has already progressed far enough in their process, it may not be viewed. Always be sure to submit your most up to date resume at the time of application.