Whenever an update is made to the status of your application, you should not only see the change on your Dashboard, but you should also receive an email about it.
If you have not been receiving these emails, please review the following tips:
- Did you receive a confirmation email when you applied? Whenever you apply for one of our internships, you should receive an email stating our receipt of your application. This is the email address that we will send communication to, unless you update your personal information in your account.
- Check your Spam/Junk inboxes. Oftentimes our emails end up in these inboxes instead of your main inbox. There are also times when emails are sent from accounts other than the generic “donotreply” email as well, so make sure to check your Spam/Junk often.
- Are you a current Cast Member? If so, please make sure that your email address is linked on your Workday Profile. If your contact information is not up-to-date here, you will not receive any communication. This is NOT done automatically when you apply.
- In your Workday Profile, select “Actions” from the blue sidebar > Personal Data > Change my Home Contact Information.
- Select the “Edit” icon from the top right corner of each section you would like to edit. It looks like a pencil. Make the necessary edits and be sure to save by selecting the checkmark icon.
- Once all your information has been input, select the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen. You should receive a popup confirming your changes were submitted.
If you are still experiencing issues receiving emails after reviewing these items, please open a ticket and provide details of your error so that we can see how we can help.