Congratulations on accepting your Disney Internship offer!
Now that you have accepted your offer, please review the general timeline of upcoming communication, paperwork, and next steps in order to prepare for your arrival date.
Request for Additional Information: 24 hours after your offer
An email will be sent to you to provide additional information, please fill this out as soon as possible. Once completed we will send you the link to complete your background check or start your New Hire Portal Paperwork.
Background Check: < 90 days before your start date
- If you are interning in Florida: you will do a background check by fingerprinting at the Casting Building as part of your check-in. In some cases, you may also be asked to do a check prior to arrival through Accurate.
- If you will be interning outside of Florida: you will receive an email to create an account and complete a background check through our background partner, Accurate. Background results must be received before your arrival date; please complete this step as soon as possible after you receive the email from a Disney mailbox. Please check your inbox and spam folders.
***If you’ve lived outside the United States for more than six consecutive months within the past five years, your background check may take longer to complete.
New Hire Portal Paperwork, I-9 Documentation, and ID Badge: 1-2 months before your start date
You will receive an email to complete your New Hire Paperwork, which includes information we’ll need for your pay and taxes. Please complete this as soon as possible. You will also receive communication regarding completion of your I-9 documentation and guidelines for your Disney ID badge. Be sure to keep an eye out in your email so you don't miss any important information.
First Day Information Email: 1-2 weeks before your start date
You will receive information about your first day directly from your supervisor, including any information regarding company-loaned equipment and network access. Make sure that that your most current email address is on file. If you’re expecting an email from your manager and they haven’t reached out to you by the Friday before your internship, let us know! We at Disney Campus Recruitment are here to set you up for success.
First Day Check-In: Your start date
- Make sure that you've completed your onboarding paperwork, including your I-9 documentation, ID badge submission, and anything else included in the New Hire Portal.
- You will receive information for your Day 1 orientation before you start your internship. Make sure to log in on time, because this is where you can learn about all of the fun perks of working at Disney! Depending on your specific line of business, you may have a secondary orientation later that week.
- Connect with your hiring leader by email or Zoom to get started.
Best of luck to you as you begin your journey with The Walt Disney Company, and welcome aboard!