It can be disappointing when you are removed from consideration from a position you applied to. We truly appreciate your interest and encourage you to continue applying for future positions.
If you were placed out of consideration within minutes of submitting your application, it is likely that you did not meet some kind of minimum requirement for the position. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Having graduated outside of the eligibility window (usually 6 months)
- Not being able to provide unrestricted work authorization in the United States (Usually for international students who are studying outside of the United States)
- Not meeting a minimum requirement as stated in the job description (being able to provide your own transportation, specific software experience, etc.)
- All employees and Cast Members are assigned a rehire status when they leave the company. We cannot see the reason for a no rehire status since it is determined by the direct leader at time of separation. The only exception is if you still have a piece of company property, like a costume piece, with you after employment. In this event, you should have received a specific message after your application with instructions on how to contact the appropriate team for assistance with removing the restriction placed on your employment record.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive and the competitive nature of our internships and programs, there may have simply been stronger candidates that we have decided to move forward with. Don’t let this discourage you! Many people apply numerous times before getting through. So long as you remain eligible to apply and participate, please continue checking for future postings! The experiences and education you gain over time could help give your application the boost it needs to really stand out to our recruiters!
If, after reviewing the job description and your applications responses, you still believe your application was rejected in error, please submit a request to our support site and we will assist you further.